“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” This famous quote by management consultant Peter Drucker highlights the importance of company culture in driving success. But how does culture impact ESG transformation? Can it really make or break your efforts? Join Dr Finn Majlergaard as we explore the role of culture in ESG transformation and discover how it can be the secret ingredient that takes your organisation to the next level.
Dr. Finn Majlergaard will explain the crucial role of Culture in ESG Transformation and how the company culture can impact ESG transformation in both a bad and good direction. He will include examples from the clients Gugin has worked with as well as other cases where cultural change has fuelled the ESG transformation.
Other topics that will be covered in the speech are:
- The Benefits of a Strong Culture for ESG Transformation
- How does ESG transformation affect employee engagement and retention?
- How does ESG transformation influence innovation and creativity?
- How does ESG transformation influence reputation and brand value?
- The Risks of a Weak Culture for ESG Transformation.
- Lack of employee buy-in and participation.
- Negative impact on reputation and brand value.
- Strategies for Building a Strong Culture for ESG Transformation.
- Leadership commitment and accountability.
- Employee involvement and empowerment
There will not be time to cover all the above aspects unless the speech is converted into a longer workshop format. If you book this as a speech we will discuss which of the topics to focus on.