Improve collaboration and boost effectiveness and innovation in the healthcare industry – Gugin Workshop
6 Hours excluding Breaks – 1 Facilitator – 30 People maximum
Prerequisites for attending
The attendees are expected to have had experiences with the subjects we address in the “cultural change in the healthcare industry workshop”. The attendees are also expected to participate actively throughout the workshop
After the Workshop
- The attendees will understand and accept different perspectives.
- They will understand why some groups of people are less willing than others to change
- They will have a roadmap for how to facilitate a change process in an organisation where there is resistance
A classroom is needed with Whiteboard and a projector where a computer can be connected. The room needs to be equipped with tables where groups of 4 can discuss.
Interested? Get in touch
Improve collaboration between the generations and boost effectiveness and innovationSo the question is: How can we Improve collaboration and boost effectiveness and innovation in the healthcare industry so that the older, experienced doctors don’t block all technological improvements and the younger, less experienced doctors don’t rely entirely on a new technology that might not work properly? Please read this article for more background about the dilemmas and possible solutions. Gugin has developed this intensive workshop for the healthcare industry as the different perspectives from the older and younger generations of doctors cause cultural frictions that have to be resolved in the best possible way, namely through cultural reconciliation. If we fail to leverage the innovation – tradition perspectives we all lose.
Purpose of the “Improve collaboration and boost effectiveness and innovation in the healthcare industry” WorkshopThe purpose of the workshop is to give the participants:
- a clear and deeper understanding of why we have these generation conflicts in the industry.
- a roadmap on how to reconcile the opposing views so that we can develop solutions that are accepted and embraced by both the older and the younger doctors.
Agenda for the 1-day workshop
- Introduction to the dilemma – understanding both perspectives in depth.
- Learn how to identify, which fears the younger and older doctors have – and make these fears tangible.
- The younger and the older doctors can help each other overcome these fears – a perfect way of putting them on the same side of the table.
- do’s and don’t’s if you want to improve collaboration and boost effectiveness and innovation in the healthcare industry
- You will learn how to make the younger doctors realise the risks of the new technology and learn how to make the older doctors see the opportunities in the new technology.
- You will learn how to identify the potential first movers among the older doctors and start the first projects with them
- You will learn how to create a path for the others to follow in the transition phase.
- You will learn how important it is to listen to all stakeholders. The older doctor’s scepticism is extremely valuable and should be addressed properly.
- What to do with those who don’t want to change at all?
- Q & A session