The impact of the COVID-19 has taken most people, organisations and politicians by surprise. While some companies and executives like to brag about how the pandemic has boosted their business and innovation power, the reality is different for 99% of the companies and organisations.
Finn Majlergaard and his team at Gugin have been in touch with a lot of companies over the past year and learned how difficult it is for many organisations to keep the organisation together when a lot of people are working from home when the level of uncertainty is a record high for both the company and its employees.
This speech is intended for managers, project managers, leaders and executives who need advice on how to get through this pandemic with a company culture that gives employees, managers and customers a platform for sticking together and move forward despite all the risks and uncertainties.
The speech can be extended to a 3-hour interactive workshop where your key issues are addressed specifically.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in the speech
- How do you keep people motivated in a time with great uncertainty and unusual working conditions?
- How can you turn this new situation into something positive?
- How do deal with employees who find it very difficult to cope with COVID19 restrictions?
- Which values should you focus on promoting as a leader?
- Is it ok to show that you are uncertain too or should you pretend to be in control at all times?
Each speech is customised together with you so that it has the biggest relevance for your audience